Use this TSFD Protection Software for protecting, encrypting files and duplicating data on TSFD Publisher and standard compatible flash drives. The TSFD Protection Software Toolkit duplicates flash drives ten USBs at a time. The software will automatically protect and duplicate the connected flash drives sequentially.
TSFD Protection software toolkit, which is used to copy protect software, video content and digital data files on TSFD Publisher, USB Flash Drives and external HDDs / SSDs.
TSFD Protection software toolkit is specially designed for copy protecting USB flash drives for Windows operating system & desktop and laptop computers, USB Copy Protection software protects not only software, but also PDF, video, image, and many other file types, even proprietary file formats are included. Under the protection of USB Copy Protection, files in a USB drive can only be opened and viewed while unauthorized users cannot copy, move, modify, delete, save as or print them.
USB Copy Protection Software
USB Production Software
- TSFD Protection Software Toolkit
TSFD protection software provides a powerful hardware based copy protection lock & DRM security for software, video and data files.
TSFD Protection Software File Formats:
- Books & Documents: PDF, DJVU, XML, HTML, WORD,EXCEL,PPT Documents.
- Executable Programs: Native code EXE, .NET programs, and WPF application protection
- Web Contents, Flash Animations & Applications: HTML, Java Scripts, SWF/Flash, FLV
- Pictures & Images: JPG, PNG, GIF
- Audio files: MP3, OGG, WMA, WAV
- Video files: ASF, AVI, MPG, WMV, MP4, M4V, FLV, etc.
- DICOM (Digital Images and Communications in Medicine): DCM, DIC, IMA, NEMA
- Proprietary & and other file formats: Supports almost any data type. Easily configurable in USB copy protection software.
Features of TSFD Protection Software
- Powerful hardware based copy protection
- USB Copy protection Software for EXE, PDF, MS-Office(word/excel/powerpoint, HTML pages, SWF/FLV, image, audio, video files, etc.
- Easy to use duplication software – TSFD Protection Software Toolkit.
- Copy protection for Windows applications, including both native code (win32) and Managed code applications.
- Copy protection for data files such documents, pictures, music files, and video clips.
- Copy protection for proprietary file formats and applications
- Doesn’t degrade performance or quality of the protected data allowing publishers to protect even the highest HD quality video without compromising performance and quality.
- Generically blocks screen capture / grabbing / streaming.
- Protected files open naturally in common applications such as Adobe Reader, Windows Media Player, VLC, Firefox, Chrome, Internet Explorer, and others.
- Write protect the flash drive to prevent accidental deletion, modification, and even infection by viruses and malware.
- Preserves the original functionality of the protected data, including interlinks among protected files.
- Printing and Copy & paste control.
- Time limits – make your files expire at a specific date, and/or after a specific number of days since it is first used.
- Limit use of the protected files to specific number of computers, or users.
- Password protection.
- Stand-alone, off line, environment
- Protect files of any size
- Operating System: Windows
TSFD Protection Software: Tutorial Videos
Benefits & Advantages of TSFD Protection Software
- Protect Media to Media Copy Protection (USB)
- Encryption: Prevent USB & its content duplication
- Media to HDD Copy Protection, Anti-Crack
- Only Authorized Media
Copy protection is incredibly transparent and friendly to the end user. As long as the end user uses a legitimate and valid copy of the protected data, your data will function exactly the same as its unprotected origin.
The program safeguards from data infringement which can lead to lost revenues & loss of intellectual credit. Advance copy protection technology restricts access to your data from unauthorized users. Unbreakable protection for all your media files including your videos, audios, pictures and documents.
Many anti-cracks are being developed targeting at specic copy protection solutions available in the market; however,USB copy protection has strong anti-crack embedded which is protected even from various kinds of cracks, such as Memory Dump or Reverse Engineering.
The contents can be opened only after the authentication process is complete. Because the Digital Signature is only embedded in the original protected USB, the files cannot be opened without the original standard USB Pendrive or TSFD Publisher. (Digital Signature cannot be copied even by creating a virtual image).
Applicable USB Disks for TSFD Protection Software
TSFD Publisher / USB flash drive and External USB HDDs / SSDs
- USB Copy Protection
USB Copy Protection can be applied by TSFD Protection Software on any USB flash drive and External USB HDDs / SSDs. The TSFD Protection Toolkit checks the compatibility level of the target USB disks and automatically applies the appropriate protection level.