Virtual Disk Copy Protection, a diskless copy protection lock that allows you to copy protect, package and publish software, video, data deliver to customers on any physical media or make available for download via the internet. Protect and publish your data online or offline in minutes!!!
Creating the protected virtual disks doesn't cost anything and you can create as many virtual disks as you wish. You only need 1 Virtual Disk Activation credit for generating each activation code. Each credit can be used to create 1 Activation code for a single PC.
As many as you wish. TrusCont doesn't charge anything for creating the virtual disks and using the TrusCont License Management System. You only pay for the activation codes you generate for your customers.
Features of Virtual Disk Copy Protection
- Effectively prevent any copying and sharing attempts, including screen recording and streaming.
- Deliver to customers on any physical media or make available for download via the internet.
- Upload to your own website or deliver through a file sharing service such as Microsoft OneDrive, Google Drive, DropBox, We Transfer.
- Generate activation codes through TrusCont License Management System to control on how many PCs each customer can access your files and when it will expire.
- Suspend, renew, revoke individual customer activations.
- No upfront costs or service fees - pay only for the activation codes you generate for your customers.
- Anticapture Screen Recording
- Anticapture SnapShots
Other Features of Virtual Disk Copy Protection
Flexible licensing schemes
Choose for how long each customer can use you product in days, weeks, and years. Control on how many computers each customer can use your product. Easily suspend, renew, revoke activation codes.
Software copy protection
Apply strong anti-copy & anti-debug on native code EXE, .NET programs, and WPF applications. Easily applied in minutes on your existing software, no programming skills required whatsoever.
Content copy protection
Copy protect almost any data type including PDF documents, images, video, audio, html web pages, and even your own proprietary file formats. Outstanding protection technology that efficiently locks your data, control use rights such as save-as, printing, copy-paste, and time limits – whether the data files are used by your proprietary software, or distributed alone for use with common 3rd party software such as Adobe Reader, media players and internet browsers.
How to create copy protection on virtual disks?
- Download Virtual Disk Protection Toolkit to protect and package your files into a single virtual disk file.
- Upload your virtual disk file to your web site or any other file sharing service. It is safe to make it publicly available for download. No one can access your files without getting an activation code from you.
- Use TrusCont License Management System to create an activation code for each customer. By default each code can be used for accessing the virtual disk on a single PC.
What is Virtual Disk Protection Toolkit?
Virtual Disk Protection Toolkit, The Virtual Disk Protection Software is an easy to use, wizard like software for protecting files and creating the virtual disks. Virtual Disk Protection (VDP) is a diskless copy protection solution that enables you to package, copy protect, and publish software, video, documents and almost anything else in minutes. The protected package can be delivered to end users via any file sharing service. Our VDP solution allows you to stay in control of your files at all times, and easily control who will have access to your files, and for how long.
Virtual Disk Activation Credits
- Creating the protected virtual disks doesn't cost anything and you can create as many virtual disks as you wish. You only need 1 Virtual Disk Activation credit for generating each activation code.
- Credits for generating activation codes for protected virtual disks. Each credit can be used to create 1 Activation code for a single PC.